Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Destinations & Fulham Road - New This Week

Click on the pictures to see a larger image, then click here to find the store nearest you.


Destinations from Studio E is SOooo pretty! I just love it and it makes me want to travel, sew for my travels, then stitch up my memories so I can remember every moment. Wouldn't this be a fun collection to make a bon voyage gift from? And I think the map could be centered on a quilt top and then surrounded by scenes from a trip. What do you think? I'm sure there's a whole summer full of ideas out there! Available at our Bellevue, Everett, Northgate and Puyallup stores.



Sew Lovely! Alexander Henry's Fulham Road Lawn is fresh as a summer breeze and as delighful as a budding bloom. So soft, cool and luxurious you'll think you're handling silk, but it's really a fabulous 100 threads per inch cotton. Create your fashionable runway dreams, quilt a soft, silky summer throw or stitch up a sweet dress for your favorite baby girl! Available only at our Bellevue or Northgate stores.

Head for your nearest store and SEW!!!

~ Annette

No comments: