Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Button-Covered Candles

If the dull, low-light Winter days are getting you down, I have a lovely, crafty way to light up your world!

Last December, I designed these Button-Covered Candles using the great bags of buttons and E-6000 glue that we sell in our stores. We've had fun inspiring customers with them at the Everett store where I work. I love coming up with projects that use the wonderful supplies we sell and these have been a big hit. I used a subtle, monchromatic theme, but you could make them colorful or coordinate buttons and candles with your decor. They'd be fun as a mid-Winter gift for a friend, too!

I wrote up a pattern and you can download a PDF of it by clicking here.

Hope you have as much fun as I did!
~ Memory
(Memory is a very talented member of our Everett store staff who is always on the lookout for new ideas!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just clicked on your link. This PDF apparently does not exist!